You will find articles listed here that present information about the art of quilting. Quilting Tips & Techniques
are the articles on how to create quilt projects. Articles covering Sewing Machine Tips
are also available as well as Mystery Quilt Projects
- What Pattern? - Just think about it and you will find the perfect pattern easily.
- Quilt Market - You can learn a bit about the International Quilt Market and how it help you and your quilt shop owner.
- I Remember... - This is the story of a quilt that recalls a special memory.
- Quilts for Charity - This articles talks about how quilts for charity benefits everyone.
- History of Quilting - If you've ever wonder about how quilting evolved, this article provides a bit of that information.
- Why Quilt? - We do it, but do we know why we quilt? Read this article to find out.
- Tools of the Trade - In this four part series, we talk a bit about the tools we use most often when creating quilts.
- Tools of the Trade Part 1 - Covers the cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler.
- Tools of the Trade Part 2 - Covers sewing machines, irons and ironing boards, and lighting.
- Tools of the Trade Part 3 - Covers pins, needles, thimbles, threaders, seam rippers, and thread.
- Tools of the Trade Part 4 - Covers some of the miscellaneous tools - glues / adhesives, marking pens, quilting gloves, foundation paper, grippers, a fabric folding pen, and the Purple Thang.
- What It Takes to Make a Quilt - The value of a quilt is not only in the cost of materials, but also in the time it takes. This article explores the process and how it relates to the price of a quilt.
- It's a Mystery! - If you've never made a mystery quilt and want to know a little about it before embarking on a mystery quilt journey, learn about it here in this article.
- Make Color Your Friend - This article presents some advice on how to use color in fabrics to decide the colors of in your quilt.
- All for a Friend - We talk about friendship quilts in this article.